Denver’s Inter-Neighborhood Cooperation (INC) is sponsoring an open forum about the elements of lawsuits pertaining to the Platte to Park Hill storm water diversion (“The Ditch”) and the I-70 Expansion and Re-route project. At present there are 4 lawsuits pending from various citizen organizations. This educational forum will focus on the heart of these lawsuits.
Date/time: Saturday September 9 9AM-11:30AM.
Location: Manual High School, 1700 E 28th Ave.
- Bill DeGroot, retired manager, Floodplain Management Program, Urban Drainage and Flood Control District
- Albert Melcher, M.S., Captain, Civil Engineer Corps
- Dennis Royer, former Director of Public Works, Boston, MA, and engineer at Denver Public Works
- John VanSciver, Civil Engineer
- Patty Ortiz, Civil Engineer
- Representation from CDOT and Denver to be announced
This is open to the public. No cost to attend. For more information, see event listing here.